“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” Michael Jordan
We made it happen, in honor of Cam. #26forever
Over the course of four years the Tournament has become a shining example of communities coming together to support a greater good. We would like thank our sponsors, our volunteers, the players, and all those that came to cheer and support the event. Thank you again for all your support.
Thank you to our generous sponsors and donors; A Yoga Practice, Agawam Diner, Best Bagel, Boxford Town Hall Employees, Cheerletics, Classic Cuts, Costco, Dominos, Flatbreads, Georgetown Building Supply, Gilmore & Gilmore Attorneys, Hillside Consulting Group, Honey Dew, Jeff and Maria’s Ice Cream Shop, John Feeks, LaBa Nails, Massage Experts, Mortgage Equity Partners, Napa Auto Parts, Nunan’s, Off the Vine, Pomodori, The Pool Guy, Pub 97, Salem Five Bank & Charitable Foundation, Sean Riley, TD Bank, Tea Garden,Triad Driving School, Ultimate Perk, The Spot, Winfreys Fudge, Georgetown Class of 2018 and many more.
The Coye Family & Friends of Cam Committee
- Boys and Girls divisions Grades 3 to 12 (As of 2019-2020 School Year)
- Adult division
- Players form own teams
- Game jersey included with $20 registration fee
- Music, concession, ice cream, pizza, 50/50 raffle, and more
- Sponsorship opportunities are available
- Cost: $20 per player, max of four players per team, minimum three games per team
- Proceeds benefit the GAA (Georgetown Athletic Association) and the Cam Coye Scholarship Fund, Girls & Boys GMHS Basketball Programs
- Donations can be mailed to 1 Railroad Avenue Georgetown, MA 01833 (made payable to GAA).
Calling all volunteers! Sign up to volunteer on the day of the event. Come help sell merchandise, food, run the clock / book- any help is truly appreciated More information soon!
Tournament video and photos…
Watch the video of Celtics Mascot, Lucky the Leprechaun Dunk Show from 2017 here; Video of Lucky Dunk Show
Special thanks to all our sponsors: