“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” Michael Jordan
We made it happen, in honor of Cam. #26forever
Thanks for another great year! See you August 2020
- Boys and Girls divisions Grades 3 to 12 (As of 2019-2020 School Year)
- Adult division
- Players form own teams
- Game jersey included with $20 registration fee
- Music, concession, ice cream, pizza, 50/50 raffle, and more
- Sponsorship opportunities are available
- Cost: $20 per player, max of four players per team, minimum three games per team
- Proceeds benefit the GAA (Georgetown Athletic Association) and the Cam Coye Scholarship Fund, Girls & Boys GMHS Basketball Programs
- Come see Boston Celtics Mascot Lucky the Leprechaun perform his electrifying stunts at the halftime show at noon!
- Donations can be mailed to 1 Railroad Avenue Georgetown, MA 01833 (made payable to GAA).
COME MEET & GREET LUCKY THE LEPRECHAUN AT NOON AT THE GMHS!!
ADD YOUR NAME OR BUSINESS TO THE TOURNAMENT SHIRTS!
Please consider making a donation to have your family name or business added to our tournament shirts. Tournament sponsorship opportunities include placement of t-shirt based on the below donation:
- $150: Bronze Sponsor
- $200: Silver Sponsor
- $300: Gold Sponsor
- $400: Platinum Sponsor (Top)
Sponsors will be recognized in several ways. As a sponsor, a company name and/or logo will be placed on the official tournament website (http://www.cam3v3.com), the official event t-shirt that will be sold the day of the tournament, the Cam Coye Memorial Facebook page, and on all related materials that publicize the event.
Donations can be mailed to: GAA, c/o Pete Lucido, 1 Railroad Avenue, Georgetown, MA 01833 The Tax ID number for GAA is 04-2711579. Please make checks for sponsorships and donations payable to GAA. If you have any questions about sponsorship, please contact Kelley Coye at email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
Over the course of four years the Tournament has become a shining example of communities coming together to support a greater good. We would like thank our sponsors, our volunteers, the players, and all those that came to cheer and support the event. Thank you again for all your support.
Calling all volunteers! Sign up to volunteer on the day of the event. Come help sell merchandise, food, run the clock / book- any help is truly appreciated. To volunteer press here
Tournament video and photos…
Watch the video of Celtics Mascot, Lucky the Leprechaun Dunk Show from 2017 here; Video of Lucky Dunk Show
Special thanks to all our sponsors:
Thank you to our generous sponsors and donors; A Yoga Practice, Agawam Diner, Best Bagel, Brian Feeney Family, Century Bank, Cheerletics, Classic Cuts, Costco, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Eastern Bank, Flatbreads, Georgetown Building Supply, Gilmore & Gilmore Attorneys, Hillside Consulting Group, Honey Dew, Jeff and Maria’s Ice Cream Shop, John Feeks, LaBa Nails, Massage Experts, Lobster Tail, Mortgage Equity Partners, Napa Auto Parts, Nicolinis,Nunan’s, Off the Vine, Pomodori, Orzo,The Pool Guy, Pub 97, Salem Five Bank & Charitable Foundation, Sean Riley, TD Bank, Tea Garden,Triad Driving School, Ultimate Perk, The Spot, Winfreys Fudge, Georgetown Class of 2018 and many more.